The L’OCCITANE Group is committed to recruiting people with disabilities, both directly and indirectly. Our commitment is reflected in :
- the recruitment of disabled workers,
- raising awareness of disability among managers and employees,
- working with organizations for disabled workers (ESAT vocational centers, "Entreprise Adaptée" disability-friendly companies),
- collaboration with the ARPEJEH organization, which supports young disabled people through their studies and helps them get into the workplace,
- a day-to-day focus on keeping disabled workers in employment and ensuring that workstations are ergonomically designed.
Committed for several years to diversity among employees, L'OCCITANE has formalized its commitment by signing the Charter of the French Diversity at UNESCO in 2014.
Diversity within the Group is also expressed through an action plan aimed at promoting equality between men and women in the workplace.
Our commitment is reflected in:
- support for parents, with places reserved for the company at day care centers close to the industrial sites,
- actions aimed at guaranteeing equal pay for men and women,
- promoting women to management positions.